Welcome to World Cannabis! We are committed to providing a safe, respectful, and inclusive space for all members of our community. In order to maintain this environment, we have established the following code of conduct for all users of our platform.
1. Be respectful and considerate of others. We do not tolerate discrimination, harassment, or bullying of any kind. This includes, but is not limited to: • Race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, or socio-economic status • Personal attacks, insults, or derogatory comments 2. Follow the law. All activity on our platform must be legal in the jurisdiction where it occurs. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Fraud or deception
3. Protect personal information. Do not share personal information about yourself or others without their consent. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses
• Private messages or conversations
4. Use appropriate language. We ask that all users refrain from using language that is obscene, vulgar, or offensive.
5. Respect intellectual property. Do not share content without proper attribution or permission. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Copyrighted materials
• Trade secrets
6. Report any violations. If you see someone violating these guidelines, please report it to the World Cannabis team. We will investigate and take appropriate action. We reserve the right to revoke access to our platform for any user who violates these guidelines. By using World Cannabis, you agree to adhere to this code of conduct. Thank you for helping us create a positive and respectful community.